And the contest begins! Below are the contestants, and the stock they picked.
- Kay Lynn @ Bucksome Boomer: Apple, Inc – AAPL
- Jerry Kelly: Apache Corporation: APA
- John Gerusi: AT&T – T
- Sinclair89: Honeywell – HON
- Alex Kwon: Wal-Mart – WMT
- Funancials: Dollar General – DG
- Adam Mucin: Dollar Tree – DLTR
Hey everyone! This is the first stock picking contest I’m having on Investorz Blog.
Here’s how the contest works.
- Anyone can enter.
- Contestants have 7 days to enter this contest and choose which stock they think will perform the best. That means, you have from today (October 15, 2011) to October 21, 2011 at midnight EST to enter this contest.
- After the contest entrance deadline, no new contestants will be allowed. The stock that contestants pick must be on the S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- You may not pick more than one stock. Anyone that attempts to enter this contest under more than one name will be deleted.
- If you would like to participate in this contest, please comment below in the comments section. Please include the name of the stock that you picked and its ticker symbol.