Here’s your weekly summary of what happened this past 5 days in the financial markets and the global economy.
- Dow Jones: +1.96%
- S&P 500: +1.75%
- NASDAQ: +3.11%
Interesting links on the economy, markets, and investing.
- That disastrous jobs report shows that this recession is unlike any other. Click
- A new world order. How now is different from the past. Click
- 25 reasons to buy the yellow metal. Click
- Wall Street policing itself? Oh, the horror! And the governments are turning a soft eye to the money men! Click
- Some myths about the debt ceiling debate. Click
- America’s 235 years old, and it’s time to grow up. Here’s what we can learn from other countries. Click
- How bubbles have destroyed the middle class. Click
Random cool things to read.
- A history of bikinis. MMMMMM Click